Monday, August 23, 2010

Panasonic KX-TG6512B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone System with 2 Handsets

Buy new: $42.27
Usually ships in 1-2 business days

These phones are a great value. I purchased this phone because it does not have an answering machine. I use voicemail, and didn't want to pay for a function or deal with a more complicated phone than I needed. The sound quality is excellent! I love the big caller ID - very easy to see the caller list with names & phone numbers. The voicemail shortcut button is a nice feature. This phone has prominent Speaker Phone and Flash (call waiting) buttons. While you're on a call, a Mute button becomes available, which is very important in my household with all of the kids and dogs! I use this phone in my big backyard, and it has a very long range. The only feature that I'd like to see added is a "Do not Disturb" button to turn the ringer off and send all calls directly to voicemail. However, I can access this feature through my phone company's voicemail system online. Overall, this phone sounds great, has a very long range, and all of the features that I need without an answering machine. It's a great value, and highly recommend it.


No comments: