Saturday, August 28, 2010

Universal Apple iPod USB Charger Kit - USB Retractable Hotsync Cable - USB Home Travel Charger - USB 12V Cigarette Lighter Charger

Buy new: $0.34
Usually ships in 1-2 business days

I picked this sucker up for $30 from Fred Meyer, after they made it clear that they had no other options available for charging my iPod from my computer (I was on vacation with no cord and a dead battery). I was only expecting it to last throughout the vacation, but I've been using it ever since.

I keep the car charger in my car, with no extra cables to burden it, and I keep the wall charger plugged into the wall. The cable retracts easily, with a design much like that of a window blind (pull until you let go, where it locks, and then pull a bit more and let go to release).

It's a small, unobtrusive, and incredibly convenient device for your iPod, and at this price, it's a steal. You'd pay two or three times this at some electronics stores for the wall charger or car charger alone, let alone one that is so solidly constructed.

No question -- if you own an iPod, purchase this product. I was impressed enough to come and write this review -- perhaps you will be too.


No comments: