Thursday, September 9, 2010

Logitech Notebook Cooling Pad N100 (Gray)

Buy new: $25.48
Usually ships in 24 hours

My computer would get so hot while I watching movies or television shows on my computer that it would literally burn my leg. I didn't even want to think about what it was doing to my computer! I'd been looking around for laptop coolers for some time, but the reviews on most were not exactly promising.

For a while I almost bought the Belkin cooling pad, but there were several complaints about the location of the fan making it prone to being blocked (which is the problem I have with my computer's fan already!). Then I came across the Logitech N100 cooling pad, and based on the positive reviews and rear air intake designed, I finally decided on this one, and man am I glad!

No comments: