Thursday, September 9, 2010

UNIVERSAL ADAPTER LAPTOP Notebook AC ADAPTER Charger for HP COMPAQ ASUS NEC TOSHIBA ACER IBM GATEWAY SAMSUNG SONY FUJITSU?90W

Buy new: $16.49
Usually ships in 24 hours

I went shopping around to different stores in my town and they expected me to pay between 80-170 dollars for a charger that only charged one computer.I was tight on cash but I really needed the charger since mine had died(normal wear & tear)I randomly decided to look for one on this website and tada!I found one that was super cheap!it works really well and ITS UNIVERSAL(a plus)!!!when ever I have guests over they use my charger.All you do is change the volt settings and the adapter(comes with a variety of em).Its really easy to use.Anyone who needs a charger should deff. buy this one!It works like a charm and it wont break the bank.

UNIVERSAL ADAPTER LAPTOP Notebook AC ADAPTER Charger for HP COMPAQ ASUS NEC TOSHIBA ACER IBM GATEWAY SAMSUNG SONY FUJITSU?90W

No comments: